Plastic Road Barrier
Plastic road barriers, which are appealing, light and practical, not only preserve the merits that iron road barriers possess, but also show great improvements compared with traditional barriers. The weaknesses of using iron road barriers: Vulnerable, difficult for proceeding maintenance and painting prone to falling off (implying the cost would increase); in fact road barriers are very cheap products.
The barriers are designed to be
- Highly resistant to damages: Strong plastic made with special formula, able to resist common damages like clashes.
- Highly anti-oxidising: barriers not easy to become brittle (Normally the life span lasts for 5-10 years).
- Possessing a lasting color
- Easy-to-erect: problems associated with building up the barriers wrongly should not exist
- Comprised of different components: Changing components and proceeding maintenance become a lot easier. (Prolonging the life span of the barriers)